Designed for medium-duty applications, the SmartDate X45 delivers high-quality coding on flexible film packaging up to 220 packs per minute. Its fully intuitive 10.1″ user interface makes daily operations easy and straightforward while providing the most valuable information you need to optimize and improve your Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) through MI Sigma reporting.
- Continuous: 30 to 600 mm/s.
- Intermittent: up to 600 mm/s.
- Continuous: 32 mm or 53 mm x 250 mm.
- Intermittent: 32 mm or 53 mm x 75 mm.
- Automatic printhead setup.
- Detect: Dead-dot detection.
- Quick change printhead.
- Intermittent or continuous printing.
- Easily change from left to right hand with no additional parts.
- Gap between prints: 0.5 mm.
- Automatic shift codes and serial numbers.
- Multiple variable user input fields with alphanumeric texts.
- High-pack-rate mode.
Radial ribbon save, Interlaced mode, Radial mode 1, Radial mode 2, Radial interlaced, Whitespace, Radial whitespace, and Step advance.
Full TrueType font support, including non-Roman characters and symbols. Printing of real-time clock, dates and autoupdating best before dates, barcodes: ITF, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, UPC E, RSS linear, PDF 417, GS1 DataMatrix, QR and Composite RSS barcodes support.